Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default Attic Fan

Steve Barker DLT wrote:
Dark colored roof i'll bet. And no, i live in the middle. 100 degrees only
occasionally.

No, I have a light color roof. But I'm in Austin, Texas. We just
finished a run of over 30 consecutive days with temps in the 100's.

"CJT" wrote in message

You must not live in the south. Natural ventilation simply won't do
the job in some cases -- I have plenty, and my attic still reaches
150 degrees without a fan (which holds it to 120 +/-).