Dave Balderstone

Default Most dangerous tool in shop

In article , Larry Jaques
wrote:

I'll give impatience and blade screwdrivers equal status
as #1 offenders there. I've lost more pieces of me to
screwdrivers and more pieces of projects to impatience

Every time I've stabbed myself with a chisel or screwdriver, or skinned
a knuckle loosening or tightening a bolt, it's been because I was too
impatient to take the time to either do it right or make sure I was
using the proper tool for the job.

djb

--
My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is:
Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can. -- Frank Zappa