Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman Bruce L. Bergman is offline

Default Roll up door installation question

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 19:29:19 -0400, Gerald Miller
wrote:

When I encounter Aluminium wire, I replace it, end of discussion.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Just remember, it's okay to use on single-point circuits like from
the main panel to the AC Disconnect or the range, where it has been
properly treated and uses rated compression lugs.

And when you start going long distances it's a LOT less money than
copper - if you aren't paying the bill, you don't get to choose.

But no multi-point AL wire for receptacles and light circuits.

-- Bruce --