Dave

Default Managing house extensions

"Mike Taylor" wrote in
message ...
Can you please explain why you will be "paying over the top"?
In what way will this happen?

When I last had work done I spoke to the various guys that the builder had
brought in and found that there was a difference in the rate I was being
charged and the rate that they would have charged if they were working
direct. In particular, the guy who did the windows apparently had to give a
sizeable "bung" (his word) to the builder.
I know of people who say they saved up to half the builder quote by managing
their own builds.
It would be good to hear some first hand experiences.

Dave S