Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.solar.thermal
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Preheating water by running pipes through attic?

RVer Don wrote:
It was in Storey County, Nevada until the feds shut down Joe
Conforte's Mustang Ranch a few years ago.

It still is in Storey County, Nevada. In fact the branch of the Feds
that shut it down was the IRS and the charge was tax evasion and the
IRS continued to run it for a while. There was even a "60 minutes"
story on it while it was being run by the IRS (I suspect that the
embarrassment of finding that the US government was running a bordello
had something to do with its being shut down).

And Mustang Ranch is back in operation under new ownership--the land
it was on belongs to the Bureau of Land Management now so the new
owners moved the buildings about 5 miles down the road.

Everywhere prostitution is legal it is taxed just like any other
income. I don't think it's a substantial part of any governments
income though.

--
C:WIN | Directable Mirror
Arrays The computer obeys and wins. | A better way

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)