Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Stihl FS 36Trimmer Won't Start

On Aug 20, 7:10*am, "W. eWatson" wrote:
Bill wrote:
"Bill" *wrote in message
Could be old gas. Try new gas.

P.S. New gas does not mean dumping the gas from the trimmer and refilling
the trimmer with more old gas from your gas can. New gas means new gas from
the gas station.

It's possible it's the gas. I didn't mix the oil with in particularly well.
However, the first time I filled it, it ran quite well. Maybe there was
enough of the previous fuel in the trimmer to carry the day.

--
* * * * * * Wayne Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA)

* * * * * * * (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time)
* * * * * * * *Obz Site: *39° 15' 7" N, 121° 2' 32" W, 2700 feet

* * * * * * * * * * *Web Page: www.speckledwithstars.net/

Its fuel or electric related, squirt some gas in the carb when it wont
start, if no go pull off the plug wire and hold near the head to see
if it gets spark. Most likely the carb has dirt in it.