Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi Plumbers tools

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Doctor Drivel wrote:

I bought a set last time they had them. The waterpump pliers are
excellent, well worth £7:99 on their own. The waste pliers are
also excellent for getting that extra turn on a compression waste.
Never used the stiltsons but they are very solidly made.

Real bargain.

If you are using them occasionally for DIY, then they are fine. A
serious pipe fitter would laugh at them as they would last a month
or so.

Good job I posted to UK DIY and not UK Serious Pipe Fitters then
innit? I've used the pliers almost on a daily basis for 18 months,
they show no signs of wear or damage.

They are far from full pro quality and the price reflects that.

Do you have a set?

Of course not. He never actually has anything he pronounces on. A little
research would prove this.

Of course if you start out thinking something is crap why would you buy it?
Rather too subtle for our dribble.

--
*Never test the depth of the water with both feet.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.