Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike[_7_] mike[_7_] is offline

Default Is this wall going to fall down thanks to Anglian Windows?

On Aug 18, 11:42*pm, wrote:
Standing on the public pavement outside a branch telling
potential customers whats going on is also a very effective way of
motivating a company to address your complaints, can cost them a lot
of business.

NT

Strangely enough, I threatened to do this once.

Bought a video camera from Dixons many years ago. It failed a few
weeks later. Took it back.

Dixons: The manager's not here. We can't do anything.
Me: Well, who's in charge if the shop catches fire?
Dixons: I am.
Me: Well, what are YOU going to do?
Dixons: I can't do anything the manager's not here.
Me: OK, I'm going to go and stand outside your door and tell everyone
who walks past that Dixons are a bunch of liars and thieves.

Two minutes later I had a new (upgraded) camera. And I've never
traded with Dixons since.