Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default "We kept Wal-Mart out of our town!"

[top-posting corrected]
Samantha Hill - remove TRASH to reply wrote:

Strategically in this case means that they do it to figure out how to
minimize the amount of taxes they have to pay.

Please be specific about WHICH taxes you are alleging that Walmart doesn't
pay because of a large grocery store footprint. If you are talking about
sales taxes, NO business pays sales taxes. It is only the CONSUMER who pays
the tax on purchases made.

--
Dave