Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "We kept Wal-Mart out of our town!"

On Tue 19 Aug 2008 10:51:30a, Samantha Hill - remove TRASH to reply told
us...

"The bitterness of low quality is remembered long after the sweetness of
low price is forgotten," -- John Wanamaker

Your quote is certainly a true statement.

At least, that has been my experience with Walmart.

We are very careful to not be caught in thei trap.

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

I can't afford to think "global ecomony" or even "local economy" when I
need to make every single penny count. Wal-Mart generally has the best
prices on almost anything I need to buy. I really can't afford to not
shop there. If I find good specials at other stores, then I go to
those stores, but inevitably I end up at Wal-Mart for a lot of my
shopping.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Monday, 08(VIII)/18(XVIII)/08(MMVIII)