Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
hwahl hwahl is offline

Default Where to buy CA online?

I have had great success with EZ Bond for several years. I keep unused
large quantities in the freezer and decant to 2 oz bottles as needed.
They provide viscosities from 5 cps to 1500 cps. I have some in the
freezer that is more than 2 years old - still good.
I get mine from
Once on their mailing list, they send out emails soliciting orders
about once a month. They combine the orders to obtain fresh CA from
the manufacturer, then ship. The process takes a couple weeks, but
the price is worth it! Their price for 16 oz is about $25.50 plus
shipping - about half of the manufacturer's internet price.
Good luck - Hought