Posted to alt.home.repair
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default Dumping 10 Yards of Dirt

W. eWatson wrote:

Tomorrow several trucks will show up to dump 10 yards each of top soil
along the side of my concrete driveway. The drop is about 4" from the top
of concrete to the ground. Is there some thing I can put along the
driveway to keep the pressure of truck driving off the edge 8-12 feet to
prevent breaking the concrete? Pipe, but not metal?

I would have the first truck partially open his dump gate and spread layers
and cover that edge with a thick layer of top soil. I would be very careful
about letting any truck on your concrete drive.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"