Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electral

"emgrene" wrote in message

I don't have a volt meter and live in a small town, but will get one. I am
guessing now, that it could very well be the switch in the breaker box
that may be at fault. It just seems funny there is still juice running
through with the switch, on or off, but I guess there would be, but no
current at the light on or off. Thanks I will get a meter and check back,
if I am not able to fix the problem.I believe men are better at this
electral than wemon, but I am learning, Thanks for all your help.
emgrene wrote:

You have a switch in the breaker box? Do you mean the breaker? If you
suspect a bad breaker just move the wire to another breaker to test the
circuit. If it works, replace the breaker an reconnect.

OTOH, if you don't know the name of the things in the box perhaps you should
get some help.