Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
John John is offline

Default Where to buy CA online?

In message , John
writes
In message , errfrsdaf
writes
I need some water thin CA and also thick CA. I want the thin
stuff to really soak in to fix some problematic blanks.
What is a good site to buy it online assuming I can't find
it locally?

In the UK we have some cheap shops where everything is a "pound". These
type of stores often carry low priced "CA" usually very thin too IIRC I
picked up 100ml for a pound ($2 for those in the US).

Following up on my own post here. My quantities were in error

It was actually 50ml for $2

Putting into perspective, I have seen elsewhere in this thread mention
of $50 for 16 oz of CA

16oz = 473ml
so approximately 10 packages at $2 = $20

that's a $30 dollar saving !

Must be a first, everything else wood turning related is almost double
in the UK to that in the US
--
John