Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Is this chair valuable? - 1 attachment

remolacha wrote in news:Xns9AFD9933497B0remolacha@
63.218.45.252:

"Lee Michaels" wrote in
:

"Swingman" wrote
"remolacha" wrote in
Hey, I believe you, no need for a picture.

It's just that somebody is really interested in them and maybe I
don't know the value of it because I got them from my in-laws for
free. What did you pay for yours? any idea of what they may be
worth??

Nice looking chairs ... but if what you really want is to not get
screwed when selling something of which you have no idea of the
value, the very best
thing is to have the set professionally appraised.

All you will get here are guesses ...

With the possible exception of a good psychic appraiser.

All chairs are gone!

Thanks for your ideas!

Now you have to tell us the price you got!!

--
Best regards
Han