Posted to alt.home.repair
emgrene emgrene is offline

Default Electral

emgrene had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...al-325490-.htm :

I don't have a volt meter and live in a small town, but will get one. I am
guessing now, that it could very well be the switch in the breaker box
that may be at fault. It just seems funny there is still juice running
through with the switch, on or off, but I guess there would be, but no
current at the light on or off. Thanks I will get a meter and check back,
if I am not able to fix the problem.I believe men are better at this
electral than wemon, but I am learning, Thanks for all your help.
-------------------------------------
emgrene wrote:

I have a wall switch ths when tested shows low current flowing. I
changes
out the switch but it has low current flowing and the overhead light
will
not light. I removed the overhead fixture and tested it. There is no
current flowing through to it. Can you tell me what the problem is?

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/
Web
and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
alt.home.repair - 307622 messages
and counting!