Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Where to buy CA online?

I walked into an office supply store and found a hundred bottles.
I got my choice of thick gel.

If you don't have a hobby store - try office supply or dime store or grocery in
the oil/light bulb/car part/glue section.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

errfrsdaf wrote:
I need some water thin CA and also thick CA. I want the thin
stuff to really soak in to fix some problematic blanks.
What is a good site to buy it online assuming I can't find
it locally?