Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Curious about shop space

On Aug 16, 12:50*pm, "ron" wrote:
I am at best a wood working hobbyist, certainly not in the league of some of
you guys posting here.
I have a small shop 16x24 with an 8 foot square section closed off for
storage, compressor and the like.
Having just finished a gun cabinet project, I spent the morning rearranging
and moving all my *larger tools back into their nesting places.
As I was finishing up and day-dreaming about having a larger work space, I
couldn't help but wonder if some of y'all with big shops, have the same
space problems.
Is it really true, what they say? You will always find enough stuff to take
up the room you have.

Ron

20' x 50' is justabout right for a small commercial shop. If you do a
lot of flat stuff, like countertops, that won't do.