Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Den[_3_] Den[_3_] is offline

Default Vacuum generator venturi - any made one?

"Bob in Phx" wrote in message
years ago, I was given a self powered pace desoldering handset. I didn't
have a vacuum source. A quick trip to the thrift store and for about 2
bucks, I got a home vacuum sealer system. The system was gutted for the
vacuum pump and given a short bit of fish tank air hose and an electrical
foot switch. it been working great for at least 10 years.

bob in phx
ps. if you see any of my mates from the states down there be sure to say
hi!!!
here is their website.
http://sumrrrtime.blogspot.com/

They'll have a great time. We have lots of back-packer / working holiday
guys visit down here.