Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Vacuum generator venturi - any made one?

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 15:53:59 -0700, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

I paid $300 for my first hard drive, a 20MB Seagate.

If you find another one, let me know. I want to get the old PC-XT
running for ****s and giggles, and the *replacement* 42 MB MFM drive
died - still have the original 20MB that they said we'd never fill...

Any way to backwards-interface an IDE to look like a MFM?

-- Bruce --

Ive probably got a bunch of MFM and RRL(?) drives kicking around the
house....still have some carcass XTs.

Ill be getting to that particular storage area in a week or two. You
are welcome to any or all of it

Gunner

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those
who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality",
John F. Kennedy.