Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY FAQ & Wiki

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:40:57 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Phil's pdf looks like a great start. Personally I'd like to limit the
depth of the levels, and probably not list any individual articles but
end up directing the user to the applicable wiki category.

That is the idea, it's just an index to the categories and possibly
sub-categories.

My view at this stage is no more than 3 levels deep, any deeper to my mind
indicates to much refinement. The idea is to build a trail for people to
follow down to get to a category with up to a dozen or so articles on that
topic. If a category only has 2 or 3 articles in it then that category may
not be required or could be combined with another.

--
Cheers
Dave.