Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT Click and Clack

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 08:56:58 -0500, dpb wrote:

We were speaking of the the callback segment on the radio show on the
why for the apparent disclaimer of collusion, etc., however, in this
little subthread.

mm seems to be taking it more at face value than is intended where my
take is it's simply farce and a play off the old Carson gag of the
"hermetically sealed, on the porch under Funk & Wagnells...", etc.,
questions for Karnac.

I guess I am (unless someone says it really is required by law! I
still haven't given up hope. )

I guess I got bored by Karnac too, and I certainly did about the
repetitive parts of "Cheeseburga, cheeseburga" on Saturday Night Live.

I never got bored of Jack Benny's violin, however. There's an hour
show about Jack Benny showing on PBS last month, and probalby next
month too. I enjoyed it a lot.