Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Brick paver patterns

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:20:48 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

On Aug 17, 2:18*pm, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote:
I'm getting ready to do about 2,000 sf of pavers. *On some of the fields, I
want unique designs rather than the herringbone or basket weave that is so
common. *Does anyone know of sites where unusual paver patterns are shown?

Googling 'paver patterns' returns a lot of hits, but any pattern is
based on the size(s) of the particular paver(s). I don't particularly
like the colors in this one, but it gives you the idea of what adding
an additional size of paver can do for a layout.

http://www.hildebrand-construction.c.../patio_hc1.JPG

Beautiful pattern! I used 6, 8, and 12 inch tiles for a pattern on a
sidewalk. Pattern from a photo on vacation.