Posted to alt.home.repair

Default MagicJack question

On Sun 17 Aug 2008 08:31:10a, Mark Lloyd told us...

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:03:03 -0400, metspitzer
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 19:10:12 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

I really don't see what all the fuss is all about.

Go ahead and get one, Wayne. We could use you for an unbiased
reviewer. I really hope you get one and get it to work. My money is
that you won't give up your current phone. You may find it good
enough for a second line. I hope so.

Anyway, I saw a Magic Jack ad today that says they even pay return
shipping. I shipped mine back for less than 2.50$

That is all it will cost you to test drive it.

Good luck

You get one, too, Mark Lloyd. I know you are listening. What is 2.50$
? It kept me entertained for a couple of weeks.

It sounds interesting. I guess I'm waiting to see if I hear of any
major problems.

I think I'll be waiting a bit too, Mark. It's not really that high on my
priority list.

Date: Sunday, 08(VIII)/17(XVII)/08(MMVIII)

Countdown till Labor Day
2wks 11hrs 38mins