Posted to alt.home.repair
PanHandler[_2_] PanHandler[_2_] is offline

Default Attic Fan

"Mikepier" wrote in message
On Aug 17, 8:41 am, Anthony Lisanti wrote:
I have no attic fan to draw out warm air in the summer, and I was
wondering how difficult this is to install?

Or, who can I call to have this put in? I don't know if I trust going
to home deport and getting a list of contractors from them. I mean,
the people at my HD are like clueless zombies, so how good could the
contractors be?

Tony

Do not let HD handle this.

snip

If the jerks at the big-box stores knew anything about the trades they
wouldn't be there working for minimum wage.