Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Electral

emgrene wrote:
emgrene had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...al-325490-.htm :

The way I tested it is a tester with the two probes and the small light. I
know very little about electral but felt like if it was just a switch I
could do that. But it appears it is more than that because I changed the
switch and it didn't change, The light is very bright when testing other
outlets.
-------------------------------------
emgrene wrote:

I have a wall switch ths when tested shows low current flowing. I
changes
out the switch but it has low current flowing and the overhead light
will
not light. I removed the overhead fixture and tested it. There is no
current flowing through to it. Can you tell me what the problem is?

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/
Web
and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
alt.home.repair - 307622 messages
and counting!

Hi,
I think you better check your brekar panel first. Sounds like
there is no power available.