Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default MagicJack question

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:31:10 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:03:03 -0400, metspitzer
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 19:10:12 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

I really don't see what all the fuss is all about.

Go ahead and get one, Wayne. We could use you for an unbiased
reviewer. I really hope you get one and get it to work. My money is
that you won't give up your current phone. You may find it good
enough for a second line. I hope so.

Anyway, I saw a Magic Jack ad today that says they even pay return
shipping. I shipped mine back for less than 2.50$

That is all it will cost you to test drive it.

Good luck

You get one, too, Mark Lloyd. I know you are listening. What is
2.50$ ? It kept me entertained for a couple of weeks.

It sounds interesting. I guess I'm waiting to see if I hear of any
major problems.

Worst case scenario is you will have to pack it up and ship it back.

You might be one of the thousands that plug it in and it works
perfectly without giving it any thought.

It would be nice to use you and Wayne as a sample group of 2, and see
what percent of the sample group can just plug it in and start making
calls.