Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default 3D step 1 - Vanity With Doors and Drawers 1.pdf

"Jim Hall" wrote

Still not able to get free version of that blasted Sketchup program to
load on my computer. Maybe it doesn't like Vista operating sys.. Old
versions won't load and current non Pro version from Goggle sight has
limited time. No big deal.

I don't think it's Vista. My laptop runs Vista Business and SU 6 runs faster
on it than any other computer in the office. AAMOF, I prefer to work on it
with SU because of the performance, even with the smaller screen.

FWIW ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08