Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT Click and Clack

SteveB wrote:
I turned it on last night for about five minutes. To me, about as funny as
Three's Company, or Married with Children, which I thought were terrible.

I really like their radio show. To bad it doesn't convert to TV.

Can't imagine what it be on TV (and probably will have to continue to
try if want as it'll undoubtedly be bigger ticket item than local would
have money for--the radio station has trouble funding the radio side
regularly, even)...I can imagine it being pretty lame and difficult to
make up something visual. Be more entertaining simply to netcast the
talk show, probably.

We were speaking of the the callback segment on the radio show on the
why for the apparent disclaimer of collusion, etc., however, in this
little subthread.

mm seems to be taking it more at face value than is intended where my
take is it's simply farce and a play off the old Carson gag of the
"hermetically sealed, on the porch under Funk & Wagnells...", etc.,
questions for Karnac.