Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Where to buy CA online?

In article ,
John Siegel wrote:

randyswoodshoop wrote:
On Aug 16, 10:49 pm, errfrsdaf wrote:

I need some water thin CA and also thick CA. I want the thin
stuff to really soak in to fix some problematic blanks.
What is a good site to buy it online assuming I can't find
it locally?
** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

Almost all of the people who sell pen kits carry CA. I buy mine at
Woodcraft, But rockler, lee valley, penn state, woodturners
catalog,any of these guys sell it. You can find it in any hobby store.

Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com

Lowes and Home Depot as well

God, and be pre-paired to get a loan... I con't imagine what a quart of
CA would cost there

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv