Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
John John is offline

Default Where to buy CA online?

In message , errfrsdaf
writes
I need some water thin CA and also thick CA. I want the thin
stuff to really soak in to fix some problematic blanks.
What is a good site to buy it online assuming I can't find
it locally?

In the UK we have some cheap shops where everything is a "pound". These
type of stores often carry low priced "CA" usually very thin too IIRC I
picked up 100ml for a pound ($2 for those in the US).

One warning, if you plan to soak your wood in it, do so in a very well
ventilated area.

I used a small quantity 20ml in my workshop and had to leave it vacated
for over an hour. The fumes are not good for you, also the vapour can
attack the eyes and make them sting
--
John