Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil Addison[_2_] Phil Addison[_2_] is offline

Default DIY FAQ & Wiki

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 08:17:24 -0700 (PDT), in uk.d-i-y
wrote:

On Aug 17, 3:55*pm, Phil Addison wrote:
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 17:55:37 -0700 (PDT), in uk.d-i-y
wrote:

See my dochttp://www.diyfaq.org.uk/beta/FAQ_Prospective_Contents_List.doc. I'll
spend some more time on the 'shoehorning' process - may have something
to show tonight, if not in a couple of days.

Unfortunately I cant view the .doc for some reason. I think we may be
talking at cross purposes here though. I dont see too much difficulty
in creating a heirarchical page structure, where I see the problem is
in deciding what subcats go where. If you think its easy, go right
ahead

There is also a pdf on the site at
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/beta/FAQ_Pr...tents_List.pdf but it
is fixed at the fully expanded hierarchy so not so convenient.

I'll email you a copy of the Word doc, and also the one I'm working on
if you give me a valid address - send it to the addy above. I'm using
Word 2003 but it should open in earlier ones, in fact I think the one on
the site was Word 97.

Phil