Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ? about replacing underlayment

Situation: Kitchen floor, linoleum tile over particle board--bad
choice!--why? because the leaky water heater (since replaced) caused the
underlayment to buckle, and it now needs to be removed.

Problem: Underlayment apparently runs under the sink counter.

Question: What tool would one use to cut the underlayment around the
bottom of the counter? There's an overhang over the front. I'm guessing
some kind of "zero clearance" saw, but am not familiar with these.

What would a pro do?

--
"In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I
population into concentration camps and turn the country into a

- Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson
presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost
Authority".