Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Is this chair valuable? - 1 attachment

"remolacha" wrote in
Hey, I believe you, no need for a picture.

It's just that somebody is really interested in them and maybe I don't
know the value of it because I got them from my in-laws for free.
What did you pay for yours? any idea of what they may be worth??

Nice looking chairs ... but if what you really want is to not get screwed
when selling something of which you have no idea of the value, the very best
thing is to have the set professionally appraised.

All you will get here are guesses ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08