Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default PC antivirus software question

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 8/15/2008 1:29 PM Kurt Ullman spake thus:

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

I've heard of emoticons, but I've never used one. Emoticons are for
inarticulate ****ers.

Generally they are *FOR* inarticulate ****ers. Those who can't pick
up on the subtlties and get bent out of shape thinking you are
whoofing on them when you are actually supporting them. I use them
because it is easier than explaining things later.

I'm with 'Bub here; smileys are for those with poor reading
comprehension skills and who lack critical thinking ability. Let 'em
just be perplexed.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have here another philosopher, or may be a shill?
Hard to tell: Let's just be perplexed about it.