Stephen Gower

Default Vinyl Tile "repair"

Once we finally got the many layers of carpet up, we discovered
that the concrete floor is covered throughout with vinyl tiles.
Now, basically, these provide a decent surface for laying new
surfaces (carpet/laminate/whatever) on, and I really don't want to
lift the lot of them. However, some of them have broken and come
away (mostly where the previous carpets were nailed down), so I'm
left with a 1/2-tile. I'm hoping to fill the gaps with a
self-leveling compound of some sort. Does anyone have any
recommendations of what to use, or is this a stupid thing to be
attempting?

Many thanks!
--
Selah