Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default RARE SIGHTING!

Interesting concept, I suspect photoshop may have been involved...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

charlieb wrote:
I was extremely fortunate to snap a photo of this very rare thing
- an uncluttered / uncovered flat horizontal surface - up off the floor
- in my shop. Though lasting only a brief moment or two, the attached
photograph confirms that such things are possible.

Like the cherry blossoms in spring, one must appreciate their fleeting
beauty - knowing that all too quickly - they will - once again - be
gone.

charlie b