Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT Click and Clack

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 20:02:33 -0700, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 8/14/2008 5:14 PM mm spake thus:

In writing, every easy to figure out the names involved, like Maya
Certz or Odessa Goodwin, but without hearing them, harder to figure
out the joke.

I hate to admit it, but I'm not sure I even get one of them at all: the
last one, "And of course, our chief counsel, from the firm of Dewey,
Cheatham and Howe, is Hugh Louis Dewey". I *guess* that translates to
"You lose; do we?", but I'm not positive.

NO, I think it's just the formal name for which Hughie Louie Dewey is
the nickname