Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Click and Clack

On 8/14/2008 9:24 PM DerbyDad03 spake thus:

On Aug 14, 11:02 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 8/14/2008 5:14 PM mm spake thus:

(By the way, I corrected the spelling of the law firm, which they had as
"Cheetham". No self-respecting Englishmun would ever spell that name
that way.)

No you didn't correct it, you changed it to an incorrect spelling.
Follow this link, also offered by Mr. Wisnia earlier today.

http://en.wikivisual.com/index.php/C...am.2C_and_Howe

But it's still wrong, no matter how many people misspell it.

Pretty sure Johnny Carson, whose use of the joke predates all these
others by a long shot, spelled it "Cheatham". (They were the Tonight
Show's lawyers, dontcha know.)

Read what it says in the 3rd floor window.

Hugh Louis Dewey

Hugh Louis Dewey is known to his friends under the bar as Hughie Louie
Dewey, of Donald Duck fame.

Ah, so.

--
"In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I
population into concentration camps and turn the country into a

- Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson
presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost
Authority".