Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT Click and Clack

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:51:42 -0700, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

From the Click & Clack t-shirt somebody gave me:

Our studio repair technician is Sloan Cranky
Our ethics director is Maura Lee Flexible
Our director of grad school transportation is Iona Heap
Our accounts payable administrator is Imelda Czechs
Our assistant customer care representative is Kurt Reply
Our Car Talk opera critic is Barbara Seville
Our chairman of the federal lubrication board is Alan Greasepan
Our staff bicycle tester is Maya Certz
Our practical joke evaluator is Odessa Goodwyn

It's interesting how different this is from hearing it on the radio.

On the radio easier to figure out the joke meaning, and takes time to
figure out the spelling or even how the words are actually names.

In writing, every easy to figure out the names involved, like Maya
Certz or Odessa Goodwin, but without hearing them, harder to figure
out the joke.