Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default permit inspections - thanks for all the replies

"Eigenvector" wrote in message
. ..

Actually I misspoke, technically a permit is required to repair drywall,
however if you drive down to the office and present them with plans on
what you are trying to do - they might wave the permit, then again they
might not. I can even post the e-mail, but haven't to protect the poor
sap who wrote me the e-mail. However the e-mail will ABSOLUTELY find its
way to the next general election, one of the county representatives
happens to live 5 doors down from me. Rules like this are exactly why
people break the law and corruption spreads.

"Technically a permit is required" can be intended to mean a couple of
things. Without posting what the fellow said in full, it's hard to believe
he's really being difficult.

--

-Mike-