Posted to uk.d-i-y
George \(dicegeorge\) George \(dicegeorge\) is offline

Default DIY FAQ & Wiki

but the wiki could have links to individual pages in the faq without
violating copyright...

(please (maybe after the weekend maintenance)
remind us all of where the faq and wiki and google newsgroup archives are!)

[george]

You can't just fold it in - only the copyright owners can do that
as only they can change their copyright assignments to be suitable
for Wiki use.

it? - I can't see me being able to do it in the near future. In fact is
there anyone willing to take on the FAQ editing/maintenance task too?

--
Andrew Gabriel