Posted to alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk
§ñühw¤£f[_2_] §ñühw¤£f[_2_] is offline

Default Oil for plastic laptop hinges

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
§ñühwØ£f wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:01:32 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries aided th'
terraists with the following claims :

§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
§ñühwØ£f wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:27:24 +0000, d aided th' terraists with

the
following claims :

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in

message

LUBRICATES
WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold

all moving
parts. WD-40 does not contain silicone or other additives that
attract dust
and dirt.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

catchadisck cuts-n-pastes of the manufacturers website and

think
he knows it all

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WD40 is for using on seized metal joints and such or to dispel
water.

It's a right bodge solution, as the sticky film left behind is
highly efficent at trapping dirt and dust.

but you forte is your bodge solutions isn't it catchadickhead

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Calm down goofy. WD40 has tons of uses. We used to treat teh
dashboard of the work van and the door panels with it.
Its not "sticky". It *might* attract dust so a better

alternative
woul be silicone spray. Like wot we use on our tredmill.
FYI

http://www.naturalhandyman.com/qa/qawd40.html

Yeh I saw this program on discovery channel about how they make

it.

which links to:

http://www.naturalhandyman.com/iip/infxtra/infwd40.html

and then there's this:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/wd-40.asp

ITS MADE OF DEAD WHALES!!!1111111!!!!!

Quick, call PETA.

I was one of them...in the 80s...

Did you see this:

http://blog.peta.org/archives/2008/0...happens_wh.php

Heh...I like his chicken outfit.
Spurlock did a good show on fast food and what it did to him.

You can watch the entire show he

http://www.hulu.com/watch/24012/30-days-animal-rights

Mheh...not on dialup I cant.

I have very mixed feelings about PETA--mostly not good ones--but I
truly
enjoyed this show.

I read Animal Liberation in 1981 and it changed my life.
Unfortunately I got diabetic recently and had to change my diet so added
fish back in.

OMG!
But it has a nice fragrance...well...I like it.

My cats hate it.

So its NOT made of fish...

I use it mostly for removing extra sticky labels on items it can't
damage. On more delicate items, I use peanut butter.

Orange oil is good...but WILL eat some plastics, fyi.

That's why I use peanut butter. Never really considered using orange
oil
to remove labels, but I do use it for other things.

It smells nice

--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there