Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob La Londe Bob La Londe is offline

Default Stainless Steel Hooks & Rings

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
On Aug 11, 3:51 pm, "Bob La Londe" wrote:
I'll look and see what their bigger spools price out at. I just got 1 10
lb
roll of .080 302 ($90apx) full hard (spring wire) shipped from Bits of
Wire.
...The main company will only
be selling 25lb rolls, so a source for 1-10 lb rolls is appreciated.
Thank
you.

10 lbs is a LOT of loops. My chain mail shirt doesn't weigh that much.

Jim Wilkins

Yeah, I think 10lbs of .080 is about 800'. Hmmm... You know I've got an
old .31 caliber pocket pistol kit in my desk that I never finished because
of a broken hand spring. I tried a variety of things in the past. Maybe I
can hammer some of this spring wire into a flat spring for it, and finally
finish it... if I have all the parts still. LOL.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com