Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Chef Juke Chef Juke is offline

Default Suggested circular table plan - juketable.jpg (1/1) - juketable2.jpg (0/1)

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 18:51:06 -0700, Chef Juke
wrote:

Here is what I thought might work for the arrangement of the table
legs. Haven't figured out exactly what type of legs and whether they
would have stretchers on the lower portion or not. So far just the
3-leg arrangement is what I have come up with.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Pros/Cons of this arrangement?

TIA

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
http://www.chefjuke.com