Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Suggested circular table plan

Attached Thumbnails
Suggested circular table plan-circular-trestle-table-gif
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message

I bet this took all on ten seconds to "design"

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Suggested circular table plan - juketable.jpg (0/1)

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:04:21 -0400, "mike hide"
wrote:

"Upscale" wrote in message
.. .

I bet this took all on ten seconds to "design"

Actually this post was in response to my query in the rec.woodworking
newsgroup about design ideas for leg configuratoin for a two-piece
picnic table.

The attached pic shows the two piece table and how it would look both
together and with the tables separated. I am looking for suggestions
on a sturdy leg configuration for the tables so they are sturdy both
together and separate with minimal intrusion on diner's legs.

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
http://www.chefjuke.com
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Suggested circular table plan - juketable.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Suggested circular table plan-juketable-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Suggested circular table plan - juketable.jpg (1/1) - juketable2.jpg (0/1)

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 18:51:06 -0700, Chef Juke
wrote:

Here is what I thought might work for the arrangement of the table
legs. Haven't figured out exactly what type of legs and whether they
would have stretchers on the lower portion or not. So far just the
3-leg arrangement is what I have come up with.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Pros/Cons of this arrangement?

TIA

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
http://www.chefjuke.com

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Suggested circular table plan - juketable.jpg (1/1) - juketable2.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Suggested circular table plan-juketable2-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

Here is what I thought might work for the arrangement of the table
legs. Haven't figured out exactly what type of legs and whether they
would have stretchers on the lower portion or not. So far just the
3-leg arrangement is what I have come up with.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Pros/Cons of this arrangement?

TIA

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
http://www.chefjuke.com

Take a look at the September/October FineWoodworking; they have a circular
table with drop-leaves that turns into a smaller triangular table with the
leaves dropped. Your supports are similar to their design; the table
rotates to either hold up or drop the leaves.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message
"mike hide" wrote in message
I bet this took all on ten seconds to "design"

It was a design suggestion, not a specific plan.

Go screw yourself Mike.

As far as I can see there is no description just the title a black circle
with red and black lines . So ten seconds is about right.....

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"mike hide" wrote in message
I bet this took all on ten seconds to "design"

It was a design suggestion, not a specific plan.

Go screw yourself Mike.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"mike hide" wrote in message
As far as I can see there is no description just the title a black circle
with red and black lines . So ten seconds is about right.....

It didn't need a description because the text conversation about leg designs
was posted in rec.woodworking and the image I posted was a very simple
design direction for the OP to consider.

You were in such a rush to make an insulting comment that it never occurred
to you to ask why the image was posted in the first place. That takes a
little bit of intellect, something you are obviously in short supply.
Apparently, it's much easier to open your mouth and show you to be the ass
you are.

My sincerest condolences.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message

"mike hide" wrote in message
As far as I can see there is no description just the title a black

circle
with red and black lines . So ten seconds is about right.....

It didn't need a description because the text conversation about leg

designs
was posted in rec.woodworking and the image I posted was a very simple
design direction for the OP to consider.

You were in such a rush to make an insulting comment that it never

occurred
to you to ask why the image was posted in the first place. That takes a
little bit of intellect, something you are obviously in short supply.
Apparently, it's much easier to open your mouth and show you to be the ass
you are.

My sincerest condolences.

Sorry it is not an insulting comment simply a fact. This elementary drawing
of a circle with a couple of lines with no explanation is supposed to
represent a table that is apparently discussed in another group.So why did
n't you reference the other group as this one is a basically a stand alone
group.I do occasionally visit Rec woodworking about once a month or so and
just read the posts that are of interest to me, your table apparently was
not one of them. There is no need to show your ignorance by hurling insults
over criticism, most of us learn by it.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:51:01 -0400, "mike hide"
wrote:

"Upscale" wrote in message
.. .

"mike hide" wrote in message
[...]

Uh, guys?

Couldya chill? As I mentioned in a followup, it was a response to a
query I made in another group and subsequently reposted here.

Yeah,the posts could have had more explanation and yeah, the

Could we just drop the name calling and chat/post helpful stuff about
woodworking?