Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Chef Juke Chef Juke is offline

Default Suggested circular table plan - juketable.jpg (0/1)

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:04:21 -0400, "mike hide"
wrote:

"Upscale" wrote in message
.. .

I bet this took all on ten seconds to "design"

Actually this post was in response to my query in the rec.woodworking
newsgroup about design ideas for leg configuratoin for a two-piece
picnic table.

The attached pic shows the two piece table and how it would look both
together and with the tables separated. I am looking for suggestions
on a sturdy leg configuration for the tables so they are sturdy both
together and separate with minimal intrusion on diner's legs.

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
http://www.chefjuke.com