Brett A. Thomas

Default best magazine?

In article ,
john carlson writes:
I subscribe to Fine Woodworking and Woodwork.

As do I. _Woodwork_ doesn't seem to be as well known (or distributed)
as the others. It's a very "artsy" magazine, and their "gallery"
section often features things like abstract sculpture done in wood.
They also, for example, recently published an article which got
mentioned here about interpreting styles through history.

Anyway, if you think the whole "art vs. craft" debate is a pretentious
waste of time, you probably won't like _Woodwork_. If you're
interested in the art side of woodworking, it's worth a glance and
little off the beaten track (i.e., _Home Depot_ doesn't carry it).

-BAT