Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob La Londe Bob La Londe is offline

Default Stainless Steel Hooks & Rings

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
On Jul 30, 3:02 pm, "Bob La Londe" wrote:
...The hooks on my home made beams are only .079. If
I can't handle the thicker wire I may search for some a little smaller.
Bob La Londe

Enco has 0.063" type 302 SS tempered music wire, part # 325-4440,
$16.77 for a 1 Lb roll.
It's listed as 26 gage, probably a typo for 16.

I'll look and see what their bigger spools price out at. I just got 1 10 lb
roll of .080 302 ($90apx) full hard (spring wire) shipped from Bits of Wire.
I guess I was the very last guy to place an order before they shut down that
website. They called me today to let me know they werre shipping it this
afternoon. I guess Bits of Wire was a web subsidiary of another company and
the found they were competing with themselves. The main company will only
be selling 25lb rolls, so a source for 1-10 lb rolls is appreciated. Thank
you.