Posted to alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk
§ñühwØ£f §ñühwØ£f is offline

Default Oil for plastic laptop hinges

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:27:24 +0000, d aided th' terraists with the
following claims :

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message

LUBRICATES
WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold to all
moving
parts. WD-40 does not contain silicone or other additives that attract
dust
and dirt.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

catchadisck cuts-n-pastes of the manufacturers website and think he knows
it all

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WD40 is for using on seized metal joints and such or to dispel water.

It's a right bodge solution, as the sticky film left behind is highly
efficent at trapping dirt and dust.

but you forte is your bodge solutions isn't it catchadickhead

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Calm down goofy. WD40 has tons of uses. We used to treat teh dashboard of
the work van and the door panels with it.
Its not "sticky". It *might* attract dust so a better alternative woul be
silicone spray. Like wot we use on our tredmill.
FYI

http://www.truthout.org/article/is-b...nations-mccain